cherish someone like you gonna lose it tmr

Sunday, April 01, 2007

busy busy beezay !

yeah, its been a long time since i blog ...
been busy lately, real busy ... juggling with two jobs currently
this coy called http://www.foreverliving.com , reco by jenny my bro's gf.

and NYK , my ex coy...
assignments deadline to meet ...

the FOREVER workplace is plain TRADITIONAL medicine halls u will only see in WANG FEI HONG's movies, shall post a pic of tt plc soon yah. stay tuned.
weekends are alw the resting time fr me.
THUS, gotta make use of my whee-ends !!!!



berr-baby doing groceries shopping with my parents


mos ... http://www.whosgoing.sg/spotshots.php?id=612&tab=3&page=37&perpage=1


berr-baby ladies



tim-sum buffet !!!


after the 1st attempt to get tt thing out.


2nd attempt. nvm , i'll use my hand ....


potato salad @ wheelock


my baby is soo cuteee .... whamp ! love ya


my wasabi and her WASABI - nw u get the difference


dope buffet .. close ur mouth ; dun salivate


candid


my cute fan had a outing with us ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home