cherish someone like you gonna lose it tmr

Saturday, February 24, 2007

GONG HEI FATT CHOY !!!

chinese new year
some of the pix took during the festive period
chinese new year is always a great time to catch up some lost time with ur family members
like my cousins' trip to NIPPON, work etc ...
mummie were saying hopefully by next yr, we can get a car by then ~
to travel ard during CNY, YEAH !!
(fingers crossed)
hopefully my model bro makes it biggie time cuz his bro gonna be a poor student soon ... haa
ah Ma HousE
my family
as we travel around ...
the BIG familee plus ber .....
stripes is the way to go
my beloved gf say we looked like gays ... right
discovered this pic at my auntie's house !!!! can u tell which one is me ?
realised chingay is not tt bad after all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home