cherish someone like you gonna lose it tmr

Friday, February 09, 2007

Ohio !

Sa-Ka-Ee Suuushii buffet

the beloved gf is sound asleep .. at this hr !!! ahahaa .... timecheck: 2.40pm ~
anw been wanting to hv these fr the longest time.
been missing it since my shatec days ..
e reason y im sooo free nowadays is cuz
NYK dayz r over ... the maternity wife is bac wif em
thus ah ben ends up wif a 3mths contract unable to extend till my studies
sigh ... bac to my liquified kitchen days ... work till late nites .. argh !
my laptop is finally here ... nw comes the doughs to get mouse, router, bag n stuff ...
damnz .... WHY AM I NOT BORN RICH



glutton


fe-ast-ta ... before this situation. more den 15 plates has been examined ! ahaa



end result : bulging stomach ~ nice =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home