cherish someone like you gonna lose it tmr

Thursday, May 29, 2008

e x a m s u c k s

these days are practically spent working and "flipping through" manuals preparing for my papers on 9th n 11th June.

The constant feeding regime by my dear aunt at my place is certainly not helping. ahaha, everyday i wake up ... theres like tons n tons of food spread on my dining table. And before i can say anything, shes already cooking the next meal in the kitchen just a few steps away. hur. Well, i guess its all part of the efforts put in by the crews to nutrition my mum back to health and i certainly fufilled my part of cooking for her as well = P

But in the process, i shall make sure i am not be the one putting on the weights !!! Have been jogging opposite my house whenever possible.


The enlightening part is the maid is here as well, helping me clean up my room and stuff. As a person that has never enjoyed the "assistance" of a maid in my 24 years, i have no complains manz. WAHAHA ! But dun u guys worry, i am and i will and i shall treat her very nice ... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home